Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Taste of Things to come !!! Hot Stuff !!!! Exclusive !!!!

All of you have been anticipating this particular Character's Review and guess what i'm going to give you a clue as to what it is.

You fans out there would know what character i'm getting at and what everybody wants to see.

 So here goes .....


Yeah i know !!!! You people would already know what this character is !!!!

And boy i have got my chance to touch it myself. yes yes yes !!!!!


The authentic look of the vehicle and the design is amazing. For once this is the only vehicle i have really appreciated after seeing the movie and buying the toy for myself.

I can't believe it myself that it looks like the real thing.





Yup that is it. I'm gonna give you people the suspense of how the robot actually looks like when it transforms to it's actual forms and let you contemplate about it, while i will review other toys as well for the moment.

I will get back to this particular toy again at a later time soon.and review it in detail with all the pictures and the best poses i can do with this particular character . Cheerzzz !!!! And a happy New year !!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment