Saturday, January 14, 2012

Unboxing my Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack !!!!

Here i am showing off my Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack toy package being opened up by me.
You will have the chance to see it being opened and you can see for your self what is inside the package.






As you can see the entertainment pack looks more clearer now out of the package and more exciting.I was very excited myself when i opened it up myself. Just wanted to touch the kids , Megatron and Optimus prime myself. It comes with 2 instructions set for the Transformations of the 2 Figures Optimus Prime and Megatron.



The 3 kids associated with the Transformers Prime series.



The DVD Footage Masters And Students in the package as well. Yet to see it on my PC.



And Finally an overall overview of the Items in the entertainment package. Go get your Transformers Entertainment pack just like i did and enjoy a great day to play with your toys too. Cheerz !!!!











1 comment:

  1. I love TF Prime's Megatron.. It looks in between the G1 and M. Bay Megatron...

    http://superionskyraven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete