Thursday, September 19, 2013

Panini Road to the FIFA World cup Brazil 2014 Rare sticker sales and sticker updates !!!!!

Well it's been a long time since i last posted but don't worry i'm always here. It's just that i'm doing some stuff which makes me slow down. Well as you all know it i always return with a bang. This time i can tell you that my Panini Road to the FIFA Worldcup Brazil 2014 Sticker album is almost complete and i will complete it soon as i am left with the final 9 stickers. And boy do i have so many extra stickers with me !!! So i'm selling them here.

Anybody who wants this can leave me a comment or a message and i will get back to you asap.






This is German player # 54 Miroslav Klose !!!! I finally have him in extra and the last one i should say.







And the lots above here are some rare stickers from the sticker album as well.

It's all for sale so contact me for details while i will finalise my completion of the sticker album itself !!!

Well with that i'll end this posting and will be back for other toy updates.

Cheerzz people !!!









No comments:

Post a Comment