Friday, November 8, 2013

Vintage 90's Sticker and Comic book Collections !!!! For sale !!!

Hi there people i will be stopping toy reviews for a while and return back to other vintage collections of mine.

I am clearing all my vintage items to get rid of my shelves.

Well it's all good and without furthur ado i shall jump into the collections.








This is my Captain america first comic issue which is #1 and it's dated back from the 1990's.











Superboy Comics bought back in the 90's as well for sale.



























Above are the Merlin Stickers from 1999 Star wars episode 1 which had been bought more then a decade ago.

It's all rare stuff and hope you guys like and will buy my collections. 

With that i'll be back with more toy and collections review. Cheerzz !!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment